Monday, November 8, 2010

Spring 2011 Fashion Show Resort

Hello,
Today I am writing about a designer who has a fabulous collection for her next Spring Resort Wear.  It is feminine, pretty and Romantic which also happen to be all the things I love in a collection.  I have been watching her work and have noticed how all of her designs have such a beautiful feeling to them.  They evoke in me a specialness I feel when I wear a beautiful dress.  The designer I am talking about is non other than Caroline Herrera.  This following picture from her collection is a darling asymmetrical
pink floral dress that I think is simply stunning.  I love the cut, the print, the truly feminine design, it is the Cocktail style and I can easily women wearing this on a Cruise ship in the Mediterranean.  It is gorgeous!
Next from Carolina I will show you an outfit that is ladylike, sophisticated and totally chic.  I love the ruffle on the bottom of the skirt, the chiffon blouse and the look is accessorized with a red belt and pumps to make the outfit pop. So beautiful really. 

Then from her collection is an exquisite strapless pink and black gown which I would love to wear.  It is so beautifully created and has such a Spanish feel to this Red Carpet gown.  I adore this look and particularly love the little ruffle made into the bodice.  It is so refined and elegant, I just can't say enough good things about it. 
I think Carolina Herrera understands women and what makes a woman feel beautiful in one of her creations.  She is truly a marvel and how she makes her workmanship look so effortless.  Well Done Carolina for presenting such a beautiful collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment